Graphite is characterised by a number of unique properties in terms of its electrical conductivity, heat resistance or lubricity and is therefore used in a wide variety of areas. As a rule, finely ground graphite with a fineness of between 2 and 71 µm is required for use in all of these areas.
Using the state-of-the-art grinding and classifying systems, Richard Anton KG is able to produce fine grindings according to customer requirements. Grain-size analyses using laser diffraction ensure the highest quality control.
- In lubricating greases as “solid additives”
- In insulating materials for the construction industry
- As a covering agent for copper melts
- In the chemical industry
- In the plastics industry
Advantages of Ranco® Products
- Excellent lubricity and adhesion
- Corrosion, water and temperature resistance
- Reduction of thermal conductivity in insulating materials
- Acid resistance
- Electric conductivity
Used in the lubricants industry and for insulating materials and covering materials, special synthetic graphites from Richard Anton KG are produced on high-performance grinding plants in standard fineness ranges of 0-5 my, 0-10 my, 0-20 my, 0-40 my, 0-63 my and 0-71 my and distributed worldwide.